Hi, I'm Nicole
I am the author of '7 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Giving Birth' and the creator of the R.O.A.D. To Birth Hypnobirth method. I help parents have a healthy, active and informed pregnancy so that you can feel confident and prepared for any kind of birth.
Pregnancy And Postnatal Massage Services
Book An Aromatherapy Or Baby Positioning Session At Lisburn Chiropractic or at The Little Yoga House
I offer pregnancy aroma massage sessions every Monday at Lisburn Chiropractic and every Tuesday at The Little Yoga House Belfast.
I help my clients manage common pregnancy symptoms like low back pain and hip pain. The session includes a follow up email with postural advice so that you can be proactive about feeling good after your massage.
I also offer support in helping your baby into a better birth position and making your body subtle for birth.
I created this unique service to provide you with a bonding experience in a calm and nurturing environment.
It evolved by accident, really. Initially I started offering these sessions as a practical solution for my pregnancy massage clients so that they could get a soothing massage asap after having given birth.
In the process I discovered that these sessions are much more than a massage for a new mum.
My clients often report feeling really close to their babies during the massage session. I put it down to the oxytocin released during the massage, it imitates the immediate post birth oxytocin rush creating the ideal environment for bonding.
This is one of the most precious gifts you can give yourself and your baby. It makes a perfect gift for a new mother, too. Vouchers available.
Luxury Mama To Be Retreat
Right in the heart of the Ards Peninsula. Soak up some good vibes and energy with other women before baby comes.
Add On Birth Preparation With Me
R.O.A.D. To Birth Hypnobirth classes
- Learn how labour works and learn about routine care so that you can be confident to chose what's right for you and your baby
- Know how instrumental births and caesarean births work so that you are prepared for all scenarios.
- Practice hypnobirth and mindset routines that will support you through pregnancy, birth and early parenting
- Learn how to Recognise and release your fears, Overcome obstacles, Accept what you can't control and Do the work for a fulfilling birth experience regardless of how your baby is born
- Give you all the support you require to implement this system effectively so that you are fully prepared to give birth to your baby
- Generate a personalised birth plan so that you can look forward to confidently giving birth to your baby
- Meet other parents
Zoom Coaching Call
Dive deep into YOUR pregnancy. These sessions are tailored to what you need. If you are feeling pushed by your care providers into an intervention you don't want but are tired of hearing that you have the 'right' to decline I can help. I help you get clear on the benefits and disadvantages of each way forward so that you can make a plan that is right for you.
Or perhaps you have been told your baby is breech, back to back or lying sideways and you want to learn what you can do today in order to help your baby move.
You will get a transcript of the call and a follow up email.
Nicole is a midwife of 16 years who has helped hundreds of babies into the world and has served even more parents to be in their pregnancies.
Nicole runs an aromatherapy for pregnancy and baby positioning clinic and is a qualified Hatha Yoga Teacher. She still works as a midwife in the UK National Health System.