Terms & Conditions Luxury Yoga & Wellness Retreat
Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions before signing up to our retreat.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change at the discretion of The Little Yoga House and Essentially Birth.
• We will do our best to get you into your chosen room, however rooms are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
• A £100 (non-refundable deposit) is required for the Single Occupancy Package and £150 (non-refundable) for the Birth Bestie Package. By completing this transaction you are securing your room and you are agreeing to pay the remaining balance in full by no later than July 20th 2023. The remaining balance will be paid by bank transfer and failure to do so by July 20th will result in cancellation of your reservation.
Personal information and data protection:
• Your personal information is secure and usage of your personal information is administered by The Little Yoga House and Essentially Birth. We will use your personal information to provide you with use of our services, as well as maintain our records, process applications and payments, verify your identity, do market research and gain feedback. Your information may be kept for a reasonable amount of time for the above reasons. Your information will never be shared with 3rd parties with the exception of complying with our legal or regulatory obligations, for the prevention of fraud or other crimes, and in the case of medical emergencies. By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you consent to the use of your information, including sensitive information relating to your health and fitness, for the reasons and manner explained above.
• Please get in touch with us if your personal details change, if you would prefer to be contacted in a different way or if you have any questions about how we use your information. You can update your details by contacting [email protected]
Cancellation & refund policy:
• Please note that the rights of cancellation, refund or limitations set out in these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
• All retreat tickets must be paid in full by 20th July 2023.
• Any tickets purchased after 20th July 2023 must be paid in full at time of booking.
• If you cancel your ticket on or before 5th May 2023 you will receive a full refund of the amount you have paid.*
• If you cancel on or after 6th May 2023 and before 20th July 2023 you will only be entitled to a 50% refund. However, if we can re-sell your ticket we will refund you the full amount you have paid.*
• If you cancel your ticket on or after 20th July 2023 you will not be entitled to a refund.
• *Any refunds given will be minus your £100 deposit and any transaction fees imposed on us from third parties.
Personal belongings and lost property:
• All personal belonging brought to the retreat are at the client’s own risk. The Little Yoga House and Essentially Birth do not accept any liability for loss or damage to such items.
Medical injuries, issues and pregnancies:
• If you are advised by a doctor not to continue with any form of exercise due to an injury or permanent medical or pregnancy related reason that inhibits you coming to the retreat, please get in touch with [email protected] or [email protected]
• The Little Yoga House and Essentially Birth accept no responsibility for any client who does not follow the instructed class or has not disclosed medical conditions, or recent injuries to the teacher. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to stop your practice immediately and inform the teacher if you feel unwell or in any discomfort.
By proceeding, you agree that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions above.